Thursday 6 December 2012

Trip to Kenyir Lake, Terengganu

Assalamualaikum.

Finally, I'm updating my blog about my trip to Kenyir Lake, Terengganu which I went there exactly a month ago with my friends. This trip was certainly to strengthen our ties between us. Anyway, I have picked some photos that I like from my housemate. I don't have that much to say in this post, so I'll just write down the caption in each and every one of the photos below. 



Before going to Kenyir Lake. 7.30 am. Sleepy face, huh? We went there by Pok Mat's van. It was a two hour journey if I'm not mistaken



We arrived at our destination. Hi, Kenyir Lake! Here we're come. My Suksis's friend and me. We're very excited! Yippe! ^^


We're divided into two groups to take a boat


Our shoes! Guess which is mine? ^^


Subhanallah. The best moment! I saw the beautiful creation of Allah in the lake. Amazing!


BBQ time! Alif the Master Chef (in purple shirt). 


Fishing. I haven't got any fish. It's okay! Atleast I tried it out :3


We're got hungry! Had a mee-hoon and snacks for lunch


After having our meal, we decided to going to a nearby waterfall


The waterfall


The waterfall again. It was freezing cold! 


Although we're enjoyed out there, the prayer will remain the most priority. Faris leads the solah (imam) 


We was at the Herbal Garden. You could actually smell the fresh air of all around the garden


Azmeer and Alif wanted to bited 'Tongkat Ali' tree greedily! ^^


From left : Syila, me, Kak Dija and Huda. We're tried to drink 'Kacip Fatimah' tea. It's BITTER!


The impact of 'Tongkat Ali' tea. They looked energetic! Hahaha ^^


While here is the impact of 'Kacip Fatimah' tea. We're looked sooo sweet!


I like this shoot ^^


Back to the childhood


Chilling at the sight of Kenyir Lake. The last shot. Bye2 Kenyir Lake

So, that's about it. We're had a great day although it was so tiring. Despite all the fun, we also encountered numerous difficulties. Thank you Allah for giving us the strength and courage. Think of Allah and He'll always be there for you! Insyaallah ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment